What is Career Coaching?
Career Coaching is a holistic, proactive process in which the client’s aim is to make changes in his/her career, create a better work/life balance, set goals or develop a plan for their career in the future.
As coaches, we believe that all of the answers lie within the individual themselves. The coach acts as a facilitator of change and awareness for the client. During our sessions together the client assesses his/her current reality and moves forward from this point on to create a happier and more fulfilling future.
What are the benefits of career coaching?
A career coach will…
– Listen intently without judgment and with total confidentiality
– Hold the client accountable to the actions he/she has committed to take between sessions
– Guide the client to realisations about themselves and the stories that they have been tell that have been holding them back
– Utilise a variety of NLP tools designed to develop awareness
– Enable the client to move forward with support
– Facilitate change
– Retirement Planning. Gain an insight into what you want to achieve in your retirement and with your free time.
– Create a focused and supportive environment in which the client is free to discuss the issues that are at times, sensitive and important to them.
* Contact me here if you would like to avail of any of these options or have a career related request of your own.
I want to make a change and attend coaching but I don’t have much time, I’m not sure I can commit to weekly meetings.
This is a tricky one! I know you are busy, you are perhaps working full time with kids and you have many life commitments. I know it’s difficult to make the time… However, in order for you to get the most out of your coaching sessions, it is important for you to carve out 1 to 3 hours a week to focus on YOU and make efforts towards your goal. If you can find this time, and only if you can find the time, then I am happy to work with you. Your progress important to me.
The clients who make the time to make the changes they desire are the ones who achieve the most success. Is success something you want for yourself too?
Do you only work with women?
No, I work with both men and women. I think, however, that I have more to offer driven successful women like myself who want real change for themselves and those around them.
If you are a man – successful, driven and if you feel that you resonate with my message then by all means, please contact me to see how I can help!
Do you only work with teachers?
Given my background as a Primary School Teacher, I feel that I have lots to offer others who are in the position that I was once in.
I understand the need for change and new challenges, the need for connection with staff members, the struggle to find an effective work/life balance and the fear that nobody understands me.
If you feel that you too experience these feelings and you could benefit from coaching (and you are not a teacher) reach out and I can help you or recommend a colleague who may be best suitable to your individual needs.
Do you do other types of life coaching?
Yes, as a fully trained and accredited Life Coach I coach clients through lots of different types of goals and move them forward in all areas of life.
Life Coaching is a holistic approach whereby we understand that changes in one area of life will have knock-on effects and changes in other areas of life too.
If you have an intention in mind contact me to see how I can help.