This Masterclass is for you if…
- You’ve done your best with your job application forms but you’re still doubting that they’re selling you as best they can.
- You’re unsure what makes you different from the other job candidates.
- You’re bewildered at what to put in the ‘Special Interests Section’ of the SAF and as for the 150 word limit in the last three sections… you don’t know WHERE to begin!
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a newly qualified teacher or you are an experienced teacher looking to move to a new school or location.
- You feel uncomfortable writing positive things about yourself.
- You studied or taught abroad and you’re returning home now and clueless about how to make your application attractive to employers in Ireland.
Do you feel like this?
- You’re beginning to panic that others are getting job interviews and you are not.
- You’re thinking that you’d be ok with subbing next year anyway though secretly, you’d love the security and confidence that you will have routine and regular income next year.
- You would really love to have your own class, the opportunity to enthuse them about your subject, do projects with them, fit into a staff and feel the satisfaction of going from start to finish with a class group.