Hey ladies, I’ve been there. I am there. As a teacher for 11 years, I know the joy that a thriving classroom can bring and the feeling of connection you get from being part of a happy school community. However, I also 100% appreciate the immense challenges that come with working in busy schools today and the toll taken on a personal and professional level.
Hello, I’m Orla Dempsey, a Life and Career Coach for Teachers and a Primary School Teacher in Kildare. I believe that teaching is one of the most important jobs in the world and I feel so lucky to be part of a profession that is forming the minds that will be building our future.
In 2015, after eight years of teaching I knew the time had come to discover something new. I pressed the pause button on my teaching career and boy, am I glad that I did.
The Big Questions
I know how uncomfortable it is to start to ask yourself big questions – so well done if you’ve read this far. A big moment for me, was when I realised that nobody could give me answers about my life. My life is my responsibility.
I love what I do… I get to work one to one with women who want to make a happier life for themselves. They too, want something different for themselves – a new challenge or to make a real difference in various areas of their life. They understand that something important needs to happen and they are committing to making that change.
If what you’re reading makes sense to you, drop me a line and let’s book your free call to see how I can help.
- Ease: I believe that life is designed to be vibrant, enjoyable and easy. I believe we are born to grow and develop into better versions of ourselves. We can do this by reflecting and learning from our challenges and experiences in life.
- Love: Love ourselves as passionately as we love those around us.
- Mental Health: Create a life that supports your physical, physical and emotional well being.
- Gratitude: Being grateful for what we have attracts further opportunities and reasons to be grateful.
- Growth: Carve out time and space to learn to love and grow.
- Personal Responsibility: The responsibility to change is our own – nobody else can do it for us. Accepting that is the first step towards change.
- Strengths Profile Accreditation (2019)
- Accredited Diploma in Life and Business Coaching (2017)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Innovation, Enterprise and Entrepreneurship – 2016 (UCD)
- H.D.I.P.E. 2008 (Hibernia College)
- B.A. in Philosophy and Irish Culture 2002 – 2005 (UCC)